[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 4.5 LTS, Release Party, Troops have Long Time Support

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Sat Jan 29 05:08:20 CET 2011

Hi All

Here some Impressions from our release Party at LisAndi Co. Ltd. Phuket
Thailand with the ThaiPo3 User Group Friends and Music

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2108819&id=1145823842&l=4f4af10f5d

We would like to Thank all TYPO3 Customers, Agencies and Developers who
contacted us on this day from all around the world via Internet.
Inspire to share was really a share the news about the "Long Term Release
with 3 year Support " to inspire the people, SME and ...

and of course the biggest Thank goes to the TYPO3 Core Team which worked and
works hard to make visions become true. You are great!

Andi