[TYPO3-english] Multidomain - 3 sites, 1 installation, login problem

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 18:41:18 CET 2011

Hello List,
  I have a big problem. I`ve created 3 sites on 1 TYPO3 installation.
When I log in on site 2, I`m automaticly logged on site 1 and 3. Then
when I log out on page 3 I`m automaticly logged out from other pages.

It can`t be like this. I have just one fe_user account in my db and it
is in sysfolder which is located in tree of site 2. It`s not a shared
folder.

As login extension I`m using newloginbox. I`ve set storagePid for all 3
sites.

I need to log just on one page with account connected with selected
page. What should I set to achive that ?

Best regards,
Dawid Pacholczyk