[TYPO3-english] Multidomain - 3 sites, 1 installation, login problem

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Fri Jan 28 21:09:05 CET 2011

Hallo Dawid,

Dawid Pacholczyk wrote:

> As login extension I`m using newloginbox. I`ve set storagePid for all 3
> sites.
>
> I need to log just on one page with account connected with selected
> page. What should I set to achive that ?

You will need to work with FE-usergroups. Create an group for each site and
use those groups for protected content.

If your users are in one group only, they will see only see content from the
one page. They won't notice that the login is valid on more then one page,
because nothing changes on other pages.

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe