[TYPO3-english] rg conflicts

j.j julijazas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 09:24:33 CET 2011

Hi Lorenz,

Thanks for your answer. Could you point me out the steps to use them
correclty. Lets suppose i now have installed the rg extensiins, the
perfectlightbox. I included rgtabs, rg smoothgalery and the extension
rgslideshow & perfectlightbox(rgslideshow) (that comes into one line
according to manual in rgslideshow) in order to make also available to
enlarge not only tt_content images but also slideshow images. And i can see
all is working(rgtabs and rgsmoothgalery and rgslideshow) except the feature
perfectlightbox either in tt_content or slodeshow gallery images. I gues now
i have to do something with mootools to make it work. But what and how? I
have read it says you have to point out some js files either internal or
upload then have to check the extebnsions with txt analyze but which
extensions shoyuld i check and what to check agter i click merge? Any help
would be greateful.

Regards

Julius