[TYPO3-english] rg conflicts

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Thu Jan 27 01:49:43 CET 2011

Hi Julius

You did nothing wrong so far :-). Welcome!

I don't have the current situation in mind, but basically the problem is
not only that they might use different libraries, but maybe they use
them in different versions.

You could use all the rg* extensions with mootools and use
perfectlightbox (with JQuery library) instead of pmkslimbox. I'm running
rgtabs, rgsmoothgallery and perfectlightbox this way without conflicts.

Best regards,

Lorenz