[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 ver. 4.5.0beta4 charset problems

Sus susmolleranne at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 16:43:59 CET 2011

Hi

I'm having problems with my TYPO3 ver. 4.5.0beta4 installation.

I'm using Danish as language. Everything is working fine, only not in mails
sendt from extensions.

So far I have tried with:
Front End User Registration
Powermail
Direct Mail

In the first 2, I cannot get the sendt out mails to show danish letters
correctly.
In Direct Mail, I can solve the problem with using:

mod.web_modules.dmail.quick_mail_encoding=8bit
mod.web_modules.dmail.direct_mail_encoding=8bit
mod.web_modules.dmail.quick_mail_charset=utf-8
mod.web_modules.dmail.direct_mail_charset=iso-8859-1

My setup is:

config.htmlTag_langKey = da
config.metaCharset = utf-8
config.language = da
config.locale_all = da_DK

I also have:

setDBinit = SET NAMES utf8
forceCharset = utf-8

I have also installed:

Typo3 ver. 4.5.0beta4
static_info_tables ver. 2.1.2

Please help me get my Danish letters in outgoing mails - I feel I have tried
everything :(

- SUS