[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 ver. 4.5.0beta4 charset problems

Sus susmolleranne at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 14:22:57 CET 2011

I have now tried installing a fresh TYPO3 ver. 4.5.0beta4, Introduction
Package

Same problem. I sendt through the "Example"-form og got the same charset
error.

The header of the mails are:

Could it be the double "charset=utf-8" and where are they set?

I look forward to the RC1 today to see if the problem is the same and hope
the others will report back if the have same problem.

-Sus

news:mailman.1.1295538325.13989.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...