[TYPO3-english] dynamic content snippets

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 13:12:05 CET 2011

Hi Mario,

Regarding the FCE

You might create your HTML template, and make the <span>/<strong> or
whatever tag should hold the "variables". Map these in TemplaVoila as
input field and save your FCE.

Insert the FCE and you will now have these three fields for your
purpose of entering the data :)

Just a quick helping hand, if you need more help on this solution I
might be on IRC later this evening :)

Regards,

Søren Malling

TYPO3 Brugergruppe Danmark: www.typo3danmark.dk