[TYPO3-english] Project Tesseract

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Jan 14 08:59:03 CET 2011

Hi Romain,

> I'm tried the project tesseract (the last version). I've a problem with the plugin standard controller and advanced controller.
>
> When I choose my Data provider and Data consumer in the plugin, I save and my two fields are empty !
>
> Have you an idea ?

Yes. This happens when extensions such as "dataquery", "templatedisplay"
or "datafilter" are installed *before* "displaycontroller" or
"displaycontroller_advanced". In such a case the list of allowed
components is reset. You just need to change the order of the extensions.

I would very much like to find a way around this problem, but it is
related to how the "allowed" property from TCA is handled.

HTH

--

Francois Suter