[TYPO3-english] Project Tesseract

Romain Roy Romain.Roy at infoteam.ch
Fri Jan 14 17:18:38 CET 2011

Hello François,

Thanks for your fast answer.

I try this ;-)

- Romain Roy

-----Message d'origine-----
De : typo3-english-bounces at lists.typo3.org [mailto:typo3-english-bounces at lists.typo3.org] De la part de François Suter
Envoyé : vendredi 14 janvier 2011 08:59
À : typo3-english at lists.typo3.org
Objet : Re: [TYPO3-english] Project Tesseract

Hi Romain,

> I'm tried the project tesseract (the last version). I've a problem with the plugin standard controller and advanced controller.
>
> When I choose my Data provider and Data consumer in the plugin, I save and my two fields are empty !
>
> Have you an idea ?

Yes. This happens when extensions such as "dataquery", "templatedisplay"
or "datafilter" are installed *before* "displaycontroller" or "displaycontroller_advanced". In such a case the list of allowed components is reset. You just need to change the order of the extensions.

I would very much like to find a way around this problem, but it is related to how the "allowed" property from TCA is handled.

HTH

--

Francois Suter
Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch _______________________________________________