[TYPO3-english] introduction Package 4.4.6

Erdal Gök comm at webcan.de
Wed Jan 12 10:56:15 CET 2011

ben van 't ende wrote:
> Thanks for your kind words. We have worked hard to create this package and are
> still dedicated to improve it. You can for instance already try out the features
> TYPO3 version 4.5 brings with the Introduction Package that is released in
> parallel to the beta4 release tomorrow.

Hi Ben,

I've started with TYPO3 v. 3.8. These times it was a biiiig struggle to
get TYPO3 to work. The introduction package is a contribution to all
starters out there.
For me, it is awesome how TYPO3 changed since these old days.

Isn't it true: future makes all things better AND always the good die young?
;-)

Kind regards

Erdal