[TYPO3-english] introduction Package 4.4.6

Andreas Koppa nospam at pleasel.com
Tue Jan 11 22:22:12 CET 2011

Hi guys,

Okay.  I killed the Intro Package for good 4.4.6.  Something is wrong in
the package, but have no time to debug right now.

Installed xampp as I always did, then the last TYPO3 version and
everything is back to normality.

Maybe in a week or so will try the Intro pack again cause at this time
I'm really busy.

Thanks anyway
Andreas