[TYPO3-english] tt_news - how to properly use list2, single2 etc. with CODE (?!)

Søren Madsen sma at science.au.dk
Wed Jan 5 14:04:56 CET 2011

My dad once told me never to be too proud to ask questions you think might be stupid, so here we go:
I guess there's something basic about tt_news, TYPO3 and CODE I haven't quite been able to understand yet, and I hope one of you guys can help me. I only have access to displaySingle, displayList etc. from Typoscript – but I have access to the codes LIST2, LIST3, SINGLE2 etc.

How do I target only SINGLE2 with Typoscript? Where do I use the code? Is this done with OptionSplit? If so - how?

Take this snippet for example:

plugin.tt_news {
    displaySingle {
    imageMarkerOptionSplit = 1|*|2
    image.file.maxW = 638|*|200
    image.file.maxH = 260|*|500
    image.file.width = 638c|*|
    image.file.height = 260c|*|500
    imageWrapIfAny (
    )
    caption_stdWrap.required = 0
    caption_stdWrap.dataWrap = <p class="au_news-single-imgcaption" >|</p>
  }
}

How do I make this only apply to SINGLE2? Or if I wanted to target some Typoscript to LIST2 only as well?

Huge thanks in advance! :)

--
 Kind regards - Søren Madsen