[TYPO3-english] problem with template in explorer 8

Plamen Petkov petkovp at kaolin.bg
Wed Jan 5 14:59:49 CET 2011

Hi,
I have a problem with my template when explorer 8 displays it. When I open
my site with Explorer 6, Chrome or Firefox everything is OK.
When I open my template directly with explorer 8 ( not in typo3) everything
is OK.
images.
My Typo3 installation is 4.4. I use Subparts for menu and content in normal
and left column.
When I take a look at View Source of Explorer 8 I see that html source code
is correct. There are no changes.
Do you have any idea what problem is?

Thanks
Plamen

database 5761 (20110105) __________

http://www.eset.com

believed to be clean,from MailServer Kaolin!!!