[TYPO3-english] backend hangs randomly

Nicola Cerchiari nicola.cerchiari at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 19:19:10 CET 2011

Hi Philipp,
Thank you for the explanation. I had the concept of race conditions but
didn't know where they could happen in typo3.
Do you think this kinda problem can affect also version 4.4.6 or only
4.5.0+?
At the moment we are encountering the most problem on the former version and
it happens mostly (can't assure always) after a while we are working on it.

Thank you really much again.

Bests,
Nicola