[TYPO3-english] backend hangs randomly

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Tue Feb 22 19:02:34 CET 2011

Hi Nicola,

Nicola Cerchiari wrote:

> Moreover I'm sorry but i did not really understand what did u mean in the
> stalling locking point, can you please explain a little more fo "human
> beings" ;)

Race conditions ... the JS code contains race conditions and this will block
the BE totally. Please wait until update 4.5.1 is released (should be
tomorrow).

Race conditions means that two or more functions try to require the same
thing at the same time and neither one gets it, because both are waiting
until the get sole access. (You will find better explanations on the web ;)

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe