[TYPO3-english] Workspaces in TYPO3 4.5 - still complicated/confusing?

Tomas Mrozek mail at cascaval.com
Mon Feb 21 16:26:15 CET 2011

> Custom stages and new interface is nothing worth talking about?

If editors (still) have difficulty to understand why workspaces work the
way they do then any improvement to the interface doesn't make any
difference.

> Well, then I am sorry.

No need to. I didn't ask for any sympathy.

> Instead if ranting,...

You might call it "ranting", I call it "starting discussion". I wanted
to read other people's opinions/experiences/advices while presenting my
opinions. I wouldn't go on and suggest something to the development team
without getting the opinions of other people and building an overall
picture for myself.

Maybe instead of your "ranting" you could share your views and put down
some points why you think that the current way the workspaces work is good.

Listen (I mean "read"), Philipp, I'm sorry if I touched your nerve but I
wasn't drilling for it.

Tomas Mrozek