[TYPO3-english] How to use additionalParams to pass tt_content data

Bogdan cilibiu.bogdan at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 22:20:34 CET 2011

Hello :)

I'm new to typo3 and after i spent all day R'ing'TFM and googling i
failed to find a solution to my so called problem.
basically i'm rendering content elements with typoscript ( i know is not
the perfect code, but i'm trying to learn ) and attach a typolink to
each one. My "head scratching" moment comes when i want to make the
typolink show the content element in another page. My question is, how
do i use additionalParams to pass tt_content element data to a specific
page?

temp.test=CONTENT
temp.test {

     table=tt_content
     stdWrap.wrap=|
     select {

         pidInList.field=uid
         where=colPos=2
         languageField=sys_language_uid
     }

     renderObj=COA
     renderObj {

         5=IMAGE
         5 {
             required=1
             stdWrap.wrap=|
             file.import=uploads/pics/
             file.import.field=image
             file.width=100
             file.height=100
         }

         10=TEXT
         10 {
             field=header
             stdWrap.dataWrap = <div
class="contentHeader_{field:uid}">|</div>
         }

         15=HTML
         15.value {
             field = bodytext
             stdWrap.dataWrap = <div class="contentBody_{field:uid}">|</div>
             cropHTML = 150|...
             parseFunc < lib.parseFunc_RTE
         }

         30 = TEXT
         30 {
             value = Plus d'informations
             lang {
                 en = More information
                 fr = Plus d'informations
             }

             typolink {
                 parameter = 3
                 #no_cache = 0
                 useCacheHash = 1
                 additionalParams.dataWrap =&L ={TSFE:sys_language_uid}
             }
         }
     }
}