[TYPO3-english] How to use additionalParams to pass tt_content data

Sebastiaan de Jonge szebi.eger at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 12:28:27 CET 2011

Hi Bogdan,

Showing a content element on a seperate page requires a little more than
just the right TypoLink setting. Is the content element on the actual page
you are linking to? Or is it fixed on another page?

Also, instead of using "additionalParams.dataWrap =&L
={TSFE:sys_language_uid}", you could use something like this (depending on
if there are a lot of other querystring parameters or not):

addQueryString = 1
addQueryString.method = GET
addQueryString.exclude = id, cHash

Kind regards,
Sebastiaan de Jonge

Freelance TYPO3 Developer - Certified TYPO3 Integrator
w: http://sebastiaandejonge.com
t: 0031 65431 7572