[TYPO3-english] Task Center: Page turning not working

roberto blanko robertoblanko at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 15:04:32 CET 2011

Found the cause. You don't have to be admin, but you need to have the list
module enabled. Page 1 of the record listing in the task center doesn't seem
to need the list mode, but any other pages do.

Since we want to replace the list module with the task center it would be
nice being able to use the task center without having the list module
activated.

What do you guys, especially Georg, think? Should I file a feature request?