[TYPO3-english] News system (ext: news) previous-next pagination for detailed view

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Fri Dec 23 00:52:18 CET 2011

Hi, List.

I've started using a new 'news' extension to see all it's features,
comparing to old (but not bad ;) ) 'tt_news'. And one thing, I'm missing
here is previous-next navigation in detailed view. Can it be done with
existing 'paginate' widget or it's completely new feature?
I've tried to make it with paginator widget, but my extbase/fluid knowledges
are limited, so I was not able to do it.

Thank you in advance.