[TYPO3-english] How can I manipulate which tt_content to show?

Loek Hilgersom loek at netcoop.nl
Tue Aug 30 22:29:55 CEST 2011

Hi Ernesto,

If I understand you correctly, then the child pages should show all content, and
the parent pages show a preview by showing only the first content element of
each child page.

If that's what you want, it should be quite easy:
On the parent pages, you first select all child pages (pages with pid = current
page id), and from those pages you simply select only the first content element
(by adding 'select.max = 1' to CONTENT object).

Cheers,
Loek