[TYPO3-english] TV FCEs: Best Practice available for migrating local fces to remote server?
rgn at windinternet.nl
Tue Aug 30 16:53:50 CEST 2011
Op 30-8-2011 11:40, twalter schreef:
> Can you explain the workflow a bit. I am just wondering if this can lead
> to problems with existing fces etc.
I'm assuming you use TYPO3 4.5.
In your development environment:
- Go to list
- Go to the storage folder with the FCE TO's and DS's
- Click on the header for the TO's (with the text "TemplaVoilà Template
Object (...)" and the plus icon)
- Click on the export icon at the top (next to the CSV icon)
- For "Include relations to tables" select
"tx_templavoila_datastructure" and update
- Exclude any TO's and DS's you don't want to export
- Click on "Download export" (in the "File & Preset" tab) and save the
file to your harddisk
In your production environment:
- Go to list
- Right click on the storage folder you want to add the FCE's to
- Under "Branch actions" click on "Import from t3d"
- Go to the tab "Upload" and upload the file you just downloaded
- In the "Import" tab, click on "Import"
This should work fine for new FCE's.
If you use a different version of TYPO3 the basic procedure should still
be the same, though some of the steps might be a bit different.
More information about the TYPO3-english