[TYPO3-english] website usergroup -> Unknown column 'felogin_redirectPid'

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Aug 30 12:52:32 CEST 2011

Hi,

TYPO3 4.4.7

I try to create a new Website usergroup record in a normal/basic way, but I get error:
2: SQL error: 'Unknown column 'felogin_redirectPid' in 'field list'' (fe_groups:NEW4e5cbeeebc162)

I can open and save the old fegroups but can't create new.

I have the error displaying on, but no php warnings.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with anything, but I moved the site to another server couple of days ago. I did the usual stuff; compared database, did the reference indexed check and a everything seems to work ok, except now this.

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*