[TYPO3-english] RealURL, multilanguage with _DOMAIN and incorrect root page URL

Tomaz Zaman tomaz at optiss.si
Thu Aug 18 22:49:22 CEST 2011

Dmitry, is it possible to use _DOMAIN in a way that L GETvar would not
be removed from the URL?
I'm asking because I have a site with 9 languages, but ony 3 have
corresponding domains.
The needed functionality would then look like this:

www.domain.com/page-title-english
www.domain.com/dk/page-title-danish
www.domain.com/no/page-title-norwegian
www.domain.fi/page-title-finnish
www.domain.de/page-title-german

(I got a bit of a workaround, 'urlPrepend' =>
'http://www.domain.com/no' (in _DOMAINS encode), but the problem is
that this breaks tt_news pagination, and I imagine it would break other
plugins' GET vars as well)

I have already submitted this in bugtracker and I'm willing to pay for
a solution, because it's an important functionality for the client.

Thank you