[TYPO3-english] RealURL, multilanguage with _DOMAIN and incorrect root page URL

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Thu Aug 18 22:29:49 CEST 2011

Hi, Dmitry.

> RealURL configuration looks ok. Often such problems happen in extensions
> when they prepend URLs without analyzing the URL first. This problem
> exists in many extensions, even popular ones. Are you sure wrong links
> come from typolink and not from the badly coded extension?

Thank you for your reply.
I spent many hours trying to find a reason, and finally I found it - had to
kill the line from 'init' section of realURL configuration:
'emptyUrlReturnValue' => true
Then no url is prepended to empty root page link, since it is prepended
already by 'urlPrepend' from _DOMAINS configuration.