[TYPO3-english] back end unable to login

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Thu Aug 11 23:16:57 CEST 2011

Hi Girmangus,

Girmangus Hailu wrote:

> i'm using typo3 4.5.2 and typo3 back end not allowed me to access it. on
> my
Please consider updating to TYPO3 4.5.4. But this should not affect your
issue. However, it fixes some security issues.

> local machine works correctly but not  on the official domain. the Mysql
> Server version: is 5.0.67. and the error shows me typo3 backend is as
> fellow
>
> Your login attempt did not succeed
>
> Make sure to spell your username and password correctly, including
> upper/lowercase characters.
>
>  but i'm sure my username and password are correct and i also try to
>  create
> another user using the /install/ but not allow me to create on the mysql
> server.
Please check your PHP session settings. You also might want to allow debug
output. Use the Install Tool to turn on error reporting (2) and set the dev
ip mask to your current ip.

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe