[TYPO3-english] powermail hooks - help needed

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Wed Aug 3 13:20:12 CEST 2011

ellou' geeks

I've some problem with finding the proper hook for my needs. Genereally
in first step I need to create a link basing on some GET values - and
that's OK, but later need to send this link in totally unchanged version
and there's is a problem - if I will put it as a value of the textfield
- it will replace all & signs with & - which causes that link
doesn't work.

So the question is:
Which hook should I use and/or which data to replace to insert final
data (without any additional processing) right before the form send?

will be grateful for your help :)

greetings!
--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff