[TYPO3-english] typoScript blank page

Dubelaar, Bart bart.dubelaar at logica.com
Wed Aug 3 13:21:48 CEST 2011

Hi,

If you read this, everything will become clear: http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/doc_tut_templselect/0.1.0/view/

Best regards,
Bart
Van: typo3-english-bounces at lists.typo3.org [typo3-english-bounces at lists.typo3.org] namens Rayuth You [rayuth at web-essentials.asia]
Verzonden: woensdag 3 augustus 2011 12:46
Aan: typo3-english at lists.typo3.org
Onderwerp: [TYPO3-english]  typoScript blank page

Hi all

Using typo3 introduction package 4.5.2 and being a newbie in typoScript,
I create new page and new template by writing some typoScript :

page = PAGE
page.10 = TEXT
page.10.value = Hello World

I got result 'Hello World' with white page, no template layout like
other page with normal content.

I want to display 'Hello World' in normal column of page.
How can I do? What I need to do?

Thanks,
Yuth