[TYPO3-english] update from typo-4.2 to typo3-4.4

Ilaria De Marinis Ilaria.DeMarinis at caspur.it
Thu Apr 21 13:23:05 CEST 2011

Dear all,
I'm updating my website.

I have a question: shall I have to use also the version 4.4 of dummy?
The style of my website and the style of the text and news plugin is not
ok; I read that the new css are compressed, but I don't use
[BE][compressionLevel], is there something that I have to fix?

Please help me
Thank you very much in advance
Ilaria

Ilaria De Marinis