[TYPO3-english] deleting very old extensions

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Fri Apr 1 16:00:20 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have some installations where there are very old extensions, not installed, but in the system anyway. Now I try to clean these away in the "proper" manner, uninstall and delete them in EM.

I get this error in 4.4.x:
RuntimeException
TYPO3 Fatal Error: An unexpected error has occurred. There are problems with your extension key or with the extension data.

and in 4.5.2:
Oops, an error occured!
TYPO3 Fatal Error: An unexpected error has occurred. There are problems with your extension key or with the extension data.

Can I safely just delete these extension folders from typo3cont/ext?

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*