[TYPO3-english] deleting very old extensions

"Christian Müller (Kitsunet)" christian.mueller at typo3.org
Fri Apr 1 16:04:42 CEST 2011

Hi Katja,

if the extension is not active it should be fairly safe to just delete
them from typo3conf/ext. Only Exception might be if someone included PHP
/ JS / CSS from those folders directly through Typoscript, which is
possible even if the extension is not active. Safe way is to first
rename or move the folder, if (after clearing the cache) everything
still works fine delete it.

Christian