[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3] cooluri & language detection

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Fri Apr 1 00:15:17 CEST 2011

Hi,

since SI is your default language, why is it defined with UID 1.

You should replace

<value key="si">1</value>

with

<value key="">1</value>

to get rid of /si, when L=1 (which shouldn't happen). You should delete
website language record with UID 1 and leave just english with UID 2.
Then you don't need the above row in XML at all.

I think that the problem is that preffered language ID inside the
detection is detected as 1 and so the link is generated with L=1, which
is wrong. You need to generate the link with L=0 or without L at all.

Deleting website language row with uid=1 should help. Removing "si" from
value in valuemap should help too.

Regards

Jan