[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3] cooluri & language detection

Žiga Dolhar ziga at dolhar.si
Sat Apr 23 16:53:41 CEST 2011

Hey Jan,

sorry for a late reply. I had been on a non-holiday-trip for the last
three weeks.

Unfortunately, I can't get this working.

I have deleted the "Slovenian" language (with id=1) from the typo3 root.

results in an infinite redirect (from zigadolhar.com to zigadolhar.com).

Completely removing this line from XML results in being redirected to
"/?L=1".

(In between every change I clear typo3 cache and cooluri link_cache table.)

Since this is probably not a problem with CoolURI, should I fill a bug
report with the language detection extension?

Yours, Žiga