[TYPO3-english] felogin update and display

Max van Essen max at roxmedia.nl
Fri Sep 3 13:34:48 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I'm new to typo so maybe I ask something that's asked before, I tried
searching for my question but couldn't find an answer so here it is:

1. I have a typo 4.2.14 site, but the version of felogin is still 1.0.0.
How can I update the ext to the new version?

2. I want a login/logout form on every page on my site. In the template
I defined a place (with ###) for the felogin form, but how next? Where
should I place to code display it on every page.

Thanks and regards,

Max