[TYPO3-english] TemplaVoila! I can't see tree with subpages

Pavol Salgari enkydu at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 10:02:48 CET 2010

Hi,

I am newbie, and I found many good references for TempVoila as a good start for making Typo3 template (Making templates from scratch is for me unreal for now, because it is too dificult.). I used last version of TYPO3 4.4 and last version of TempVoila 1.5.1. My problem is, that after generating new page with template by TempVoila, I can't open tree with subpages, I can only see name of Index page. For access to another subpages, I need use "List" from menu. It is ok? Because in this video-tutorials http://webdevelopers.thedemo.ca/tutorials/templavoila-series/templavoila-what-is-it.html man can open tree with subpages without any problems but he using older versions of Typo3 and TempVoila.

Here is little screenshot as example what I am talking about :) http://dl.dropbox.com/u/364873/zadok.JPG

Thanks for your advices