[TYPO3-english] Re: menu with sectionIndex=1 and Templavoilà

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Oct 31 11:10:28 CET 2010

Hi Riccardo,

> Works fine, except...I'm using Templavoila, so when I disconnect a content element (unlink element), it is still present in the menu... is it possible to avoid this?

Section menus don't work properly with TemplaVoila. You will also
encounter problems with references and sometimes also with the various
content areas, if they are not mapped properly to traditional page columns.

I have worked on this issue and came up with a library to be released in
an extension. The extension is not published yet, but you can get from
Forge:

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-getflexformvalue

It already has a manual so you should be able to work things out.

HTH

--

Francois Suter