[TYPO3-english] how can I add a condition on pid in graphical menues?

Santiago santi013 at arcor.de
Sat Oct 30 15:21:52 CEST 2010

Hi,

thank you very much for your attention!

> I think another approach may be easier in this case.

You're totally right.

The point is - I'm a newbee - and therefor I don't know the right terms to
look for - and - I don't know to think the T3-way yet.

Another problem is, that most books and tutorials handle the trivial stuff. The
official documents are stil to complicated for me, so I'm looking for some
hints, that build a bridge between these worlds.
Currently I'm digging through 6 books ...
... and I'm on the way :)

First I thought about conditions, then I tried template overloading and I
finally solved the problem with a mixture of optionSplit and template
overloading.

kind regards

Santiago