[TYPO3-english] how can I add a condition on pid in graphical menues?

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sat Oct 30 14:47:49 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 30-10-2010 8:44, Santiago wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I try to create a graphical menue for section heads. The graphics have very
> little in common and size, position, ... differs on each entry. Number of menue
> entries will not change, but the name of pages may of cause be subject of
> changes.
>
> The pages are from one sublevel, so I could use HMENU with special = directory
>
> What I don't know and did not found - how can I code a TS-condition like:
> 	if pid = 13 and state is RO then ...

I think another approach may be easier in this case. Why not add the
images you need to the page properties and display these in the menu?
When building a menu the current record is always the page in the menu,
so you have access to all fields of that page record. If you need
different images for rollover state you can easily use the first image
for the normal (NO) state and the second for the RO (using listNum=0 / 1).

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert