[TYPO3-english] Switched domain name gives blank FE pages

Tony Lush tlush at advancewm.com
Sat Oct 9 07:18:18 CEST 2010

We switched a domain from dev.domain.com to domain.com in a TYPO3 4.4.2
site that had functioned perfectly with the development domain name.

I made domain.com the domain for the home page, and redirected
www.domain.com to http://domain.com.

When I edited the main TS template to point realURL (1.9.3) to the
correct domain, I get a PHP Warning:

PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/home/amazingc/public_html/typo3conf/ext/realurl/class.tx_realurl_tcemain.php
line 161

The domain has propagated to the new server.

Other PHP applications on the server work correctly, and static pages
are delivered properly.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you -- Tony Lush