[TYPO3-english] Switched domain name gives blank FE pages

Philipp Gampe typo3.list at philippgampe.info
Sat Oct 9 10:57:29 CEST 2010

On Sat, 09 Oct 2010 01:18:18 -0400, Tony Lush wrote:

> When I edited the main TS template to point realURL (1.9.3) to the
> correct domain, I get a PHP Warning:
>
> PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
> /home/amazingc/public_html/typo3conf/ext/realurl/
class.tx_realurl_tcemain.php
> line 161

You produced a php error, which results in a blank frontend. You properly
have a typo somewhere. Maybe your realurl.conf is out of sync with your
domain name? Or you changed something there and forgot a comma or
semicolon, a braked?

Did you clear all caches? Deleted all cache files?
If you use automatic configuration for realurl, did you delete the
automatic generated file? Did you define a domain entry point (domain
record) on your root page?

Best regards
Phil