[TYPO3-english] RTE in ext won`t save tags

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 19:31:12 CET 2010

Hello List,
 I`ve added an RTE editor into my extension. Everything works almoust great.
I`ve did it as always.

in my tca.php in types i have this

bodytext;;2;richtext:rte_transform[flag=rte_enabled|mode=ts];4-4-4

my config in tca look like this

'bodytext' => array(
            'exclude' => 0,
            'label'   => 'LABEL,
            'config' => Array (
                'type' => 'text',
                'cols' => '48',
                'rows' => '5',
                'softref' => 'typolink_tag,images,email[subst],url',
                'wizards' => Array(
                    '_PADDING' => 4,
                    'RTE' => Array(
                        'notNewRecords' => 1,
                        'RTEonly' => 1,
                        'type' => 'script',
                        'title' =>
'LLL:EXT:cms/locallang_ttc.php:bodytext.W.RTE',
                        'icon' => 'wizard_rte2.gif',
                        'script' => 'wizard_rte.php',
                    ),
                )
            )
        ),

It displays RTE in the BE. But when I`m saving data in database I have no
html tags. Also on page content is rendered with out it. I never had such
problems. Can you help me pls ?

Best regards,
Dawid Pacholczyk

--