[TYPO3-english] felogin and template file

Boris Gulay boris at boressoft.ru
Tue Nov 30 16:08:23 CET 2010

 I have felogin extension with template file specified. Template file
 resides in fileadmin subfolder.
 The problem is: when I change template file it does not change the
 output (of course I use "Clear page content cache command"). To update
 template, used for page generation, I need to specify template file in
 plugin configuration again.

 After investigation I can say that extension uses file in
 "uploads/tx_felogin/" folder instead of my original template. This file
 is updated when I change template in plugin settings.

 In content item configuration (tt_content.pi_flexform) I can see the
 following fragment:
 <field index="templateFile">
   <value index="vDEF">felogin.tmpl</value>
 </field>
 It seems to me that here should be something like
 "fileadmin/.../felogin.tmpl".

 So, my question is: what should I do to make felogin use my template
 instead of a copy?