[TYPO3-english] Don't version media field in tables

Christian Zenker christian.zenker at 599media.de
Mon Nov 29 09:59:13 CET 2010

Hi List.

I'm setting up a multi-lingual website. In the template I use the media
field of the pages table to create a header image for the pages.
Unfortunately this field gets an overlay when translating - resulting in
an empty media field. But I'd rather had it not to change. Is there any
way to force TYPO3 to always use the media field of the first language?

I use the media field in conjunction with levelmedia - so it would be nice
if the solution would play nicely with levelmedia.

Christian.