[TYPO3-english] typo3 4.4 BE webkit com.apple.quarantine

Felix Feierabend ff at dreimorgen.com
Mon Nov 22 17:14:47 CET 2010

> How did you look at those files? On the server  via shell access? Or via
> the browser?. For me the name suggest that those files got mangeld by
> some anti-virus software. See e.g.
> http://hints.macworld.com/article.php?story=20071029151619619 or
> http://superuser.com/questions/28384/what-should-i-do-about-com-apple-quarantine

i saw this thread on superuser and the macworld thing too, but those only apply to client side processes. Since there is no file actually downloaded to my machine, i cannot use such techniques.

i looked at the file in various ways: view-source, over ftp and with emacs in the shell. The error occured BEFORE the first time i opened the css file. Plus i dont have an anti virus software running on my mac..