[TYPO3-english] multidomain, alias and google

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Tue Nov 16 17:30:15 CET 2010

Hi Dimitry,

> Google have no idea about virtual hosts. Many servers on the same IP
> is normal these days and nobody knows if they point to the same
> installation or not. Vhosts are typical for the current web. Google
> does not care. The only thing you need is quality content. Even
> complete content duplication on different domains is not a problem
> these days if you use webmasters central to set the main domain for
> all your domains...

thank you for your answer, I totally agree with you!
I asked to the mailing list just to get confirmation from someone else
and you just answered what I expected :-)

Regards,
--

Mauro Lorenzutti

CTO / Software Architect
mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Tel.   +39-0427-926.389

WEBFORMAT srl -- www.webformat.com
Via S. Francesco d'Assisi, 6 -- 20122 MILANO
Corte Europa, 12 - 33097 Spilimbergo (PORDENONE)

TYPO3 Certified Integrator