[TYPO3-english] Questions regardsing TYPO3 4.5

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Thu Nov 11 16:48:06 CET 2010

Hello Dimitry,
Hello Guys,

Am 11.11.2010 16:25, schrieb Christian Nölle:
> Am 11.11.2010 16:07, schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:
>> Kay Strobach wrote:
>>> Imagine how fast the module changes could be, if these modules would be
>>> "preloaded" in a cardlayout, send to front, reload store, ready.
>>
>> Fast??? Imagine List module loading on a page with lots of records.
>> That's not fast at all.

Mhmm, perhaps it's better to have only the code in ram (some kb) and
create the dom in the moment where it's needed the first time. Anyway
many pageloads could be prevented and the new Backend loads ExtJS
anyway. (Could be implemented with listeners:show/layout).

And i said, that i would preload the only the empty grid!
The store(s) should be filled only if the listmodule is visible.

My Idea is based on the idea: Wait once and speedup every following steps.

I think this is usefull for standardmodules only (List/Page).