[TYPO3-english] strange results after upload

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Nov 9 19:33:18 CET 2010

Hi,

On 9-11-2010 17:03, Santiago wrote:
> Then I read the changelog from php between 5.2.14 and 5.3 and there where
> changes respect to PCRE and dom, so I thought - it could be the reason.
>
> So I installed an openSuse 11.1 - which has the PHP version 5.2.14 - and there
> my extension fails. Just for curiosity I installed another openSuse but 11.2
> (which has the PHP 5.3.3) and there my extension works.
>
>  From my little extension I can state, that cObj->substituteMarkerArrayCached
> works with PHP 5.2.14 as well as cObj->substituteSubpart
> The failing call is cObj->substituteMarkerArray ...

In your original post you said that only the image was replace and other
text markers were not touched.
Do you mean that you use the option to delete unused markers and that
this doesn't work in tslib_content::substituteMarkerArray() ?

 From what I seen in the code, there is a problem with deleting unused
markers which contain a '-' in the marker name. Not sure if this is
fixed between PCRE 7.9 (PHP 5.2) and 8.2 (PHP 5.3.3), but there is a
problem in the regular expression.

I'll submit an RCF to the core list for this bug anyway, but maybe you
can test if it fixes your problem:

In t3lib\class.t3lib_parsehtml.php change line 323 to:

				$content =
preg_replace('/'.preg_quote($wrapArr[0]).'([A-Z0-9_|-]*)'.preg_quote($wrapArr[1]).'/is',
'', $content);

In the regular expression the | and - should be swapped.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert