[TYPO3-english] ig_ldap_sso_auth issue

hebus.jd at free.fr hebus.jd at free.fr
Tue Nov 9 17:19:06 CET 2010

I manage to solve the logout redirect issue :
It doesn't have anything to do with the typo3 plugin but with the CAS configuration :

In the file Tomcat 6.0\webapps\cas\WEB-INF\cas-servlet.xml,
In the <bean id="logoutController" class="org.jasig.cas.web.LogoutController" /> part, you have to add the following :
p:followServiceRedirects="true"

For the remaining issue, I'm still stuck.
As a recall:
-the frontend CAS login form doesn't appear,
-the normal login form from typo3 redirects me on the cas server login page(so I have to put any login/password on typo3, then a valid login/password on cas)

Any help?