[TYPO3-english] Where is "Page Template Selector" on TemplaVoila backend?

Bonneville, Douglas Douglas.Bonneville at pyramis.com
Tue Nov 9 16:32:57 CET 2010

I'm following the Futuristic Template tutorial and am stuck at this
step:

	"For TemplaVoila you should make sure to enable the Page
Template Selector in the update screen:"

I don't see that option anywhere on the TV extension page. Can I ignore
this step? All I see are these options:

	"Enable features

	Enable the classic Page module
	[enable.oldPageModule]
	    Check this box to enable classic Page module in the list of
modules.

	Enable data structure selection
	[enable.selectDataStructure]
	    If this checkbox is checked, page and content elements will
have data structure selector as they had in older TemplaVoila versions.
If current installation has very few template objects, it is recommended
to have this checkbox unchecked.

	Enable Header for FCE's
	[enable.renderFCEHeader]
	    If this checkbox is checked the header of Content Element
type FCE will be rendered like headers of other Content Elements."

Fidelity has a regulatory review system that monitors and records
incoming and outgoing e-mail communications, including attachments. This
email is only intended for the recipient to whom it was addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the
sender immediately and delete it (including any attachments) from your
system. Do not distribute or reproduce this email or its contents
without permission from Pyramis Global Advisors. Information presented
is for discussion purposes only. It is not intended as investment
advice. It is not an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any ecurities
or any investment strategies in any jurisdiction. This email and its
contents are not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or
entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use
would be contrary to law or regulation. Past performance is no guarantee
of future results. An investment may be risky and may not be suitable
for an investor's goals, objectives and risk tolerance; any investment
involves the risk that you may lose all or a substantial amount of your
investment. Pyramis does not provide legal or tax advice and we
encourage you to consult your own lawyer, accountant, or other advisor
before making any financial decision.